If you are looking to buy a plot or house in DHA Islamabad or Lahore you have landed at the right place. Our office is located near Bahria Town gate my the name of Ibrahim States and we specialize in buying and selling of plots in DHA Islamabad (All phases) and DHA Lahore or Defence Lahore.We will show you houses and plots without any initial payment at your convenient timings so don’t wait and just email us at email@example.com
The construction of first phase of Defence Housing Authority Islamabad which is abbreviated as DHA Phase 1 started in the month of May ,1992 on a beautiful location near to Soan River and very close to Grand Trunk Road also called (G.T Road). The First Phase of DHA covers a wide area near to 11102 Kanals. This total area has been devided into a total of Six Sectors and 3107 Residential plots. All the plots are of standard size ie s 50*90. 500 square yards(one kanal) each. All of these plots have been allotted to respective members. Out of those almost 750 member families have already occupied their houses while many houses are under construction
Facilities at DHA Phase 1 and all other phases
1) Undersground Electricity System
2) Defence park with a water fall and jungle resturant serving Asian foods
3) Defence Mall having Askari Bank, Beauty Parlour, Stores
4) A flood protection Bund created on west of soan bridge.
5) A main mosque that can accomodate 1000 people and another one that can accomodate 300 persons
6) Digital telephone exchange for 3000 lines
7) DHA has its own telecom system that provides 100 TV Channels and only Rs 100 is charged and Rs 1000 for Broadband internet
8)Newly built water filteration plant
9) Beautiful tracks for walking and jogging
10) 24 hours security cars and proffessionals having wirless equipments for inter communication
11) Own Fire Brigade and ambulance service for free
12) Free Garbage collection
The Defence Housing Authority (DHA), Lahore is a housing society located in northern Lahore, Pakistan. It was originally built for army officers, but is now a popular destination for potential residents and businessmen. DHA is a popular residential area, mainly for the affluent of Pakistan.
The Defence Housing Authority is one of the most developed and high-end living areas in the country. Since the late 1990s, this once army-controlled area has attracted various ‘elite’ residents, such as celebrities, top military officials, politicians and many foreigners of Pakistani descent. It is also the home of LUMS University (Lahore University of Management Sciences), a prestigious institution of higher learning with international recognition. The community also hosts many Western amenities including a number of McDonald’s, Subways, Dunkin Donuts and Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants, which have served as a convenience for many foreign visitors.