- Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success. ― Henry Ford
- Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. ― Helen Keller
- Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. ― Michael Jordan
- Teamwork is the secret that make common people achieve uncommon result. ― Ifeanyi Enoch
If two men on the same job agree all the time, then one is useless. If they disagree all the time,
both are useless. ― Darryl F. Zanuck
- None of us is as smart as all of us. ― Ken Blanchard
Do you want a collection of brilliant minds or a brilliant collection of minds?
― R. Meredith Belbin
- Teams share the burden and divide the grief. ― Doug Smith
- No one can whistle a symphony. It takes an orchestra to play it. ― H.E. Luccock
The best teamwork comes from men who are working independently toward one
goal in unison. ― James Cash Penney
When you start out in a team, you have to get the teamwork going and then you get
something back. ― Michael Schumacher
Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can
be achieved. ― Mattie Stepanek
When you score a goal, or hit a three, or get a touchdown, you don’t do it for yourself,
you do it for the team cause the name in the front of the shirt is more important than
the one on the back. ― Anon.
Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success. ― Anon
Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an “I” in “team.” It is the same “I” that appears
three times in “responsibility.” ― Amber Harding
- Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. ― Alexander the Great
If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them
tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Finding good players is easy. Getting them to play as a team is another story.
― Casey Stengel
The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each
individual. ― Vince Lombardi
We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided. ― J.K. Rowling
All for one and one for all. ― Alexandre Dumas
- A hand fought best when it made a fist. ― Guy Gavriel
The reason why the world lacks unity, and lies broken and in heaps, is, because
man is disunited with himself. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Build for your team a feeling of oneness, of dependence on one another and of
strength to be derived by unity. ― Vince Lombardi
Effective teamwork is all about making a good, well-balanced salad not whipping
individuals into a single batch of V8. ― Sandra Richardson
Without forgiveness, there can be no real freedom to act within a group.
― Max DePree